Posted on by Beau Calvez
!UPDATE! Kata in the park will be suspended as we return to training in the dojo!
It’s been a while! and given some of the new regulations we’d like to invite you to Kata in the Park!
- Every Wednesday from 7pm to 8pm
- Every Saturday from 10am to 11am
- Location at the park across the street, just south of the church
- Bring weapons if you have them and some loaners will be available
- Face masks optional and we will keep 2m distancing at all times
- We will practice weapons and open-handed taikyokuken-style aikido
This event is weather permitting (If it’s raining the event will be cancelled).
We hope to see out in the park for some spirited aikido practice.