Our children’s classes are for ages 6 and up. Kids 13 and older may start aikido in the adult class, depending on their maturity level. Emphasis is on good discipline and healthy attitude while enjoying a fun and rigorous practice. Drop by any of our children’s classes to watch or participate.
What kids gain from from the Children’s Programme:
- self-confidence and calm disposition
- focus and attention to detail
- body awareness, flexibility and fitness
- cooperation, compassion and leadership skills
- self defence, without aggression
Our Children’s Programme is taught by experienced adult black belt instructors.
Regular Childrens ScheduleSeptember to June
Updated on Jan 19, 2020